Need fast, affordable, high-quality custom upgrades that are guaranteed for your
Epicor system? QSS has got you covered
You know how important it is for your business to be using the latest Epicor software
package. With QSS, we make it easy for you to stay on top of the latest releases.
Have you had difficulties upgrading in the past? Have you been a little sloppy about
itemizing your software changes? Have you had programmers working on your system
that didn’t follow proper modification standards? Rest assured, we do the job right,
and we take all of the headaches out of the process.
We’ve developed special tools that help us clean up your system and get it back
in order. This can be done during the upgrade, so when we’re finished, all of your
modifications are clearly blocked, documented and itemized.
Afraid your system is too old? Not a problem. We’re familiar with the older versions
and will be happy to get your system updated correctly. While we're at it, we can
also upgrade your server.
We also offer off-hour installation support. We understand that when you take your
system down, your business suffers. With us, you don’t have to experience any downtime
while your software is being upgraded. We’ll take care of it nights and weekends.
Best yet, all upgrades to your database use your existing Avanté™ ManFact™ and DataFlo™
rules, so you can be assured of the integrity of every transaction.
When you’re ready to upgrade your Epicor system, give us a call. We’ve been installing
software upgrades for ManFact, DataFlo and Avanté in UniVerse and UniData environments
for over 15 years, so we know how to do it right. In fact, we invite you to talk
to our clients. You’ll see why they call us each time they need their software or
Software upgrades done right the first time
And we guarantee it.
For instance, before you install a new version, we make sure your custom modifications
are correctly retrofitted into it.
Here’s what you can expect from the process:
- Start by calling us to discuss your needs and desired implementation schedule
- You load the new version of the software onto your system without installing it
– just copy the software from the CD (or other delivery media) onto a new directory
on your server.
- We give you a no-cost, no-obligation estimate. We dial in to your system to evaluate
your existing custom modifications and compare the programs and processes against
the new release software.
- After we have a signed contract, we re-apply your custom modifications into the
new software versions in a separate upgrade test environment.
- We test your custom modifications to make sure they function correctly on the new
- Your staff accesses the test environment to learn new features and double check
that your custom modifications work as expected.
- We agree upon an implementation schedule to migrate your production account to the
new release level.
- We install the new upgraded software that includes your custom modifications into
your production account.
- We perform database conversions
- Both of us jointly perform validation checks
- The new release is made available to your users for normal business activities.
So for your next software upgrade, Contact us so
we can assist you with the process.